As part of the 31 Days Blog Challenge on SITS, on day two I have to share and reflect on one thing I have learnt in the last two days. It doesn’t have to be related to the challenge but something related to blogging.
So I chose Scribefire as it’s new thing I have recently installed on my blog. This is what I put in the forum. I have edited it so that it more of how to for my blog.
I learned that I can use scribe fire plug on my browser (firefox) as well as signing into wordpress for blogging posts.
I would definitely recommend this plug in as it’s so much quicker for blog posts and its very simple to get up and running.
Simply go to Tools, add ons and then type in scribefire and install.
Then simply register your blog with the software, you have to go through a small tutorial and enter your blogs details and once your registered and its working it should look like this. Then simply use the plug in like a normal blog post and press send and it’s simples.
It works on most platforms including wordpress, Blogger and Typepad.
Here is the link for more information
Here is a review from customer called Gayla in 2009
by Gayla Lxa on September 21, 2009 ·
I’ve only been using SribeFire for about 3 months and I have to say it’s the BEST! Since I started blogging about 6 years ago, I have tried at least 10 different blog editors. They all sucked, especially WLW (Windows Live Writer) and blogger.com. They’re so many great features with NO bugs or crashes!
– ScribeFire is easy to use.
– You will never lose another entry, it saves them.
– Super easy to add photos or graphics from you places like Photobucket, Flicker or from your own computer.
– Lots of easy to use click-able features (hyperlink, color choices, font, HTML if you want to make changes and much more!
– And you can set ScribeFire to be on the same web page your working on or open up in a second window.
– And so many other great, easy features.
There’s so many blog editors out there to choose from, but ScribeFire is #1. It’s even listed as #1 by Mashable (mashable.com). Quite the honor.
Thank you so much and keep up the good work!