Here are ten reasons why I love my blog
- It keeps me busy no more watching crappy day time tv.
- I write what I like rather than just copy everyone else and there’s no-one looking over my shoulder.
- I have built my community of bloggers and forum users for moral and social support.
- I have to plan my day of blogging and what I am going to do.
- It releases my creativity
- It saves me going to pointless and boring coffee shops meetings with friends and listening to the same “boyfriend” conversation. I have Facebook for that.
- No need to travel far
- It relieves feeling bored in seconds
- Keeps me focused, I feel I have a purpose in life.
- It releases my happy endorphins, I don’t feel sad or low when I am blogging.