Mean Girls‘ Gretchen Wieners’s Rules Of Feminism
1. Don’t let your friend text drunk
No-one wants an apology or conversation from someone who is drunk let them sleep it off
2. Clothes swap
Save money and clothes swap with friends if you like their favourite top or pair of jeans swap with them your hoody.
3. Give your room mate privacy
If you room mate is having her boyf over for a few days during the weekend, give her some privacy go to canteen or your room
4. If you are going out and coming back late, always check in with girls, we don’t want lying in some ditch somewhere always let your friend know you are not coming home.
5. Be a good wing woman.
Stay up with your friend if she’s having tough time whether it be trying to compose a text to a boyfriend, stressing over uni work or health worries stay up with her and vice versa.
6. Buy her food for her!
If you’re friend can’t make it to the dining room/canteen for whatever reason always buy her food for her.
7. Be the best study buddy.
Grab some books, pens , stationery items and computer and get some studying done together.
8. If you mate has a hangover or is poorly and cannot make lectures or seminars, take some notes for her or photocopy your own
9. Have a weekly wine night
Grab a bottle of wine or cider from Sainsburys/Tesco, grab some movies and chocolate and have a girls night in with a few glasses of wine.
10. Hold your mates hair when she sick in the toilet.
Mate had a bad hangover or vice versa? Hold your mates hair when she’s being sick in the toilet bowl, no one wants grubby hair on top of feeling shit and put her to bed with a glass of water, some paracetemols and a copy of glamour.
11. Never back stab
Some days your mate is driving you insane about the boyfriend or dress sense. Instead of having a moan or whinge to someone else like the cleaner/kitchen lady or another girl stop and think, would she do the same to you if you accidentially let it out keep it low profile.
12. Sort problems out.
If you and mate are having problems it’s best to share it with a cup of tea in your own room or somewhere private not in the canteen/student union bar. if you do have problems but you don’t want to share with her, share it with someone else in quite way. Maybe take the kitchen lady aside but keep your mates’s name out of it and never share it whilst your buying a coffee the world and its wife doesn’t need to know.
13. Never share private secrets on facebook
Juicy secrets can be a great but never share them on facebook or other social networking sites as you status you never know whose reading.
Here are some memorable quotes of Mean Girls
- On Wednesdays we wear pink.”
- “Get in loser, we’re going shopping!”
- “Four for you, Glen Coco. You go, Glen Coco!”
- “It’s like I have ESPN or something.”
- “Boo, you whore.”
- “Thats so fetch”
- If you’re from Africa…why are you white?” “Oh my God Karen, you can’t just ask people why they’re white”
- “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…” “She doesn’t even go here!”
- I want my pink shirt back! I want my pink shirt back!
- She doesn’t even go here!
- My nana takes her wig off when she’s drunk
- You can’t join Mathletes, that’s social suicide!
- [Seeing Coach Carr making out with a female Asian student] Trang Pak?
- [to a girl who has just busted him for using the ladies’ room] Oh my God – Danny DeVito, I love your work!