Here are some useful and cheap beauty tips I have collected along the way!
- Crisco is a big secret for makeup removal and moisturizer!
- Raw potato slices take away dark circles under the eye from the potassium
- To lighten age spots, or sun-damaged skin, mix 1 lemon, 1 lime, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 ounces of plain yogurt.. Gentlymassage the juices onto the spot atleast once a week
- Parsley is a great breath freshener!
- Create your own lip gloss by mixing any eyeshadow powder into vaseline and mix!
- Use blue eyeshadow, or blue eyeliner pencil under your eyes to make the whites in your eyes brighter
- Degrease oils in your hair by applying witch hazel to your roots with a cotton ball
- To relieve dandruff add aspirin to a bottle of your shampoo
- To remove redness from pimples apply visine on the pimple
- Rub Pepto-Bismal on your skin as a facial, then peel it off like a mask!