We all love our mobiles and smart phones right for texting, checking Facebook, twitter and and sending emails. But you don’t want the expensive bills taking away all of your hard earned cash?. Here is my simple guide to making your bills cheaper
Getting a new phone
1. Work our how much you are gonna spend and on what? Are you a texted or a caller, do you like to use your phone for Facebook and calls?
1. Shop around for deals, there is a lot of internet comparison sites on the market.
3. Speak to family, friends and work colleagues
4. Visit phone stores to get their opinon
5. Get the phone you like that’s on the right deal for you.
Already got a phone?
1. Go through your bills to check for any mistakes or something you are not clear about.
2. Speak to customer services about it maybe you are unclear of certain charges.
3. Install the apps especially for checking bills etc.
4. Find out if there’s anything else you need to do to get your bills down.
5. Make sure you lock your mobile when its not in use as you don’t want it calling everyone in your address book.
6. Make sure you don’t sleep with your phone.
7. Use WiFi on your mobile if you are at home, but please be aware it takes a lot of battery.
8. Turn off any Apps in the background, some can cost you a fortune in running.
Tip: Always make sure ask them what the signal is like in your area, no point in paying for a service that you cannot use.